COYOTE Closure, Preformed
Coyote Closure, Preformed line Products. A simple solution, a breed apart. The original COYOTE closure still remains one of the most highly regarded and widely used fiber optic closures in the industry.
- Available in two sizes:
- 6.0" x 22" and 8.5" x 22"
- Two end plate options: 4 port and 6 port
- 6 port provides (4) 7/8" ports and (2) 3/4" ports
- 4 port provides (2)11/4" ports and (2) 1 " ports
- Large splice capacity:
- Up to 396 with single fusion and Up to 576 with mass fusion
- Can be configured for butt or in-line applications
- Organizers designed for loose buffer tube and ribbon applications
- Provided with LOCK-TAPE Sealing System
- Accepts a wide variety of grommets for multi drop applications
- Field proven permanent neoprene gasket system
- No re-entry kits required
- Future cable ports provide capability for future cable installation, without end plate removal
- Integrated air valve to confirm integrity of final assembly
- Full line of mounting hardware
- UL approved and RUS listed
- Tested in accordance to Telecordia GR-771 CORE
- This product is the 6" x 22" Coyote Closure with 6 port end plate and includes (1) 3 section end plate, (1) blank end plate, organizer and LOCK-TAPE sealing materials.
- See PDF for additional product information, further product options/numbers and product specifications.
- Follow this LINK for instructions on using the COYOTE closure.