MPO Passive Optical Splitter ModulesThe OFS MPO fanouts provide reliable, high-quality transistions to individual fiber connection ports. The Multifiber Push-On (MPO) Optical Splitter family module provides a unique plug and play solution to today's FTTx networks.
- Superior performance in a flexible and easy to manage package
- Allows for rapid hot swapping of modules for future upgrade to high bandwidth WDM or reproportioned split ratios
- Connectorized module also reduces time consuming documentation and rerouting in the future
- Improves and simplifies fiber routing
- Low insertion loss and reflectance: support high speed applications and longer link lengths
- Universal solution: simplified stocking/replacement inventory
- Available in multiple configurations to meet customer requirements (See Ordering Guide in PDF)
- Utilize Flame Hydrolysis Deposition (FHD) technology, insuring better thermal stability
- Designed to meet both inside and outside plant applications
- When used with OFS AllWave ZWP Fiber in an Access ADVANTAGE System, network operators can offer triple play functionality at extended distances in a cost effective way.
- The splitter module meets Telecordia GR-1221-CORE and GR-1209-CORE requirements : support industry standard applications and long term reliability assurance
- See attached PDF for product information, product number ordering scheme and product specifications.
- This particular product number is a module with LC connector, Angled PC polish (angled ferrule) and 3 meter cable length. (See Ordering Scheme (attached PDF) to determine your product needs)