Ruggedized PLC Splitter
The Ruggedized PLC Splitter offered by OFS provides a truly flexible solution addressing the needs of today's FTTx networks. The use of this splitter allows for rapid installation into traditional closure splice trays.
- Additional outer housing improves on the environmental stability of the traditional splitters for OSP applications.
- The "upjacketed" fiber legs provide extra protection for the bare fiber
- Because of the increased mechanical stability and the "bend insensitve fiber", the rugged fiber legs allow for quick routing between splice trays with minimal optical performance impact.
- No need to prepare the splitter leg with special tubing
- The splitter is a full spectrum (1260 - 1650 nm) component available in multiple configurations to meet customer requirements
- Utilize Flame Hydrolysis Deposition (FHD) Techmology insuring better thermal stability
- Designed to meet the demands of both inside and outside plant applications
- Meets Telecordia GR-1221-CORE and GR-1209-CORE requirements
- The Ruggedized PLC Splitter maximizes closure tray utilization: more splitters per tray
- Modular approach provides cost effective incremental growth: improves and simplifies fiber routing
- Low insertion loss and reflectance: support high speed applications and longer link lengths
- Solution-based engineering support to meet all FTTx networking requirements: offer unique designs and configurations and customer specific application engineering
- Universal Solution: Simplified stocking/replacement inventory
- See attached PDF for product information, product ordering guide and product spedifications
- Product number shown is for a ruggedized PLC with 1 in and 16 out. Other configurations available, please call for further information.