Identifier, Digital Fiber Signal (T-BUG)..Greenlee TextronIdentifier, Digital Fiber Signal (T-BUG)..Greenlee Textron
- Operation is non-invasive and does not involve metallic contact so there’s no risk of service interruption.
- Simple to use - just place the probe between the pairs in question.
- Differential amplifier saves time by allowing the technician to determine whether the signal is truly present or is an induced signal from adjacent pairs.
- False readings due to noise are virtually eliminated.
- Continuous self test ensures that the unit is functioning properly.
- Emits both visible and audible indication when digital signals are present.
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.