Locator, Underground CIFA# 010277 OR 023710 PS# 1005094, Greenlee TextronLocator, Underground CIFA# 010277 OR 023710 PS# 1005094, Greenlee Textron
- Traces the path and determines the depth of wires and metallic pipes on active or dead systems without having to deactivate the system.
- Lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
- Transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler, and inductive antenna.
- Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), built-in inductive antenna, two 8 ft. (2.4 m) test leads with heavy-duty alligator clips and durable polyethylene case.
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4,000 ft. (1,219 m) and depths up to 7 ft. (2 m).
- Receiver is 32 in. long (813 mm).
- Battery operated (eight AA and one 9V battery are included).
- Molded carrying case included.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.