Anchorage Connector, 5' Nylon Web Choker, Klein ToolsAnchorage Connector, 5' Nylon Web Choker, Klein Tools
- This anchorage connector can be used to fasten around an I-beam or similar structure to provide compatible anchorage for attaching a fall-arrest connecting device.
- This connecting device must only be fastened to structures (or other anchorages) that are capable of supporting 5,000 lbs.
- Unique half-twist design allows the 2" (51 mm) wide nylon webbing to remain flat and in continuous contact with the structural member. This feature reduces wear and stress on the webbing.
- Durable forged circle D-ring has corrosion-resistant finish, wear-minimizing roller, and is 100% proof-loaded to meet OSHA regulations.
- NOTE: This is NOT an occupational protective belt for personal use.
- Shipping Weight: 1.70 lbs.
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
*See PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.