Climber, Pole, 1-9/16" Gaff W/O Pads & Straps, Klein ToolsClimber, Pole, 1-9/16" Gaff W/O Pads & Straps, Klein Tools
- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection. Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together.
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement.
- 4-7/16" (113 mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
- Adjustable climber length – steel sleeve moves in 1/4" (6 mm) increments for the most comfortable fit.
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably.
- Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX® screws.
- Gaffs are longer in length and wider in angle than 1-1/2" gaffs for exceptional resistance to cutouts.
- To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1" (25 mm) below knee.
- Adjustable Length: 15" - 19"
- Replacement Gaff Cat. No.: 86
- Shipping Weight: 4.50 lbs.
- Sold in pairs only.