Ladder, 10 Foot Step, Louisville LadderLadder, 10 Foot Step, Louisville Ladder
- Da Boot.- Polypropylene copolymer upper boot provides strength, durability and fiberglass rail surface protection. Thick non-marring thermoplastic elastomer tread is bonded and mechanically fastened to the upper boot and provides a slip resistant footing.
- Non-conductive structural molded top with hardware tray, paint can holder, handyman's tool slots, pipe holder, curved front of top provides leg comfort and convenient magnet to secure small steel parts.
- Inside Spreader Braces.-Spreader braces inside fiberglass rails help keep braces from getting hooked or abused in transit.
- Double Rivet Step Construction.- Each step secured with six, large headed, semi tubular steel rivets for maximum strength, 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets.
- Wide Back Braces.- Vertically mounted U-shaped back braces spaced on one foot intervals provide maximum stiffness and discourage unsafe climbing.
- Full channel Fiberglass Rail.-Nonconductive full channel rails are convered with a polyester veil for years of durable service without fiber prominence of blooming.
- The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
- 300 lb, work load capacity ( Includes weight of user and tools).
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.