Ladder, 24' D-Rung, 375 LBS Rating, W/Pole Grip & Strand Hook, Auto Levelers 58 lbs, Louisville LadderLadder, 24' D-Rung, 375 LBS Rating, W/Pole Grip & Strand Hook, Auto Levelers 58 lbs, Louisville Ladder
- Full-Metal Boot.-Extra heavy duty cast aluminum shoes with thick rubber tread. Exclusive Louisville Ladder design.
- Full swivel safety shoe can be used with tread down or in spike position.
- QuickLatch.-Quicklatch equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly base sections when extended. One finger operation. Mar-resistant rail ends caps.- Impact resistant caps on all rail ends provide rail protection for longer life and protect work surfaces from marring.
- Aluminum Plate Connection Rungs.- Tempered aluminum rungs are hydraulically double crimped to aluminim plate. Each plate is fastened to side rails with four solid aluminum rivets.
- Outside Slide Guides.-Two extra heavy duty outside slide guides secured to top of base section with four rivets per guide for maximum strength.
- D-Shaped or Round Rungs.-Tempered, serrated aluminum rungs provide for a slip-resistant surface.
- The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
- 375 lb, work load capacity ( Includes weight of user and tools )
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDf for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.