Ladder, 24' Fiberglass Ext. D-Rung, Louisville LadderLadder, 24' Fiberglass Ext. D-Rung, Louisville Ladder
- QuickLatch.-Quicklatch equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly base sections when extended. One finger operation.
- Swivel safety shoes.-Heavy duty plated steel shoes with thick rubber tread. Shoe can be used with tread down or in spike position.
- D-Shaped-Tempered, serrated aluminum rungs provide for a slip-resistant surface.
- Outside Slide Guides.-Two extra heavy duty outside slide guides secured to top of base section with four rivets per guide for maximum strength.
- Mar-resistant rail ends caps.- Impact resistant caps on all rail ends provide rail protection for longer life and protect work surfaces from marring.
- The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
- 300 lb, work load capacity ( Includes weight of user and tools)
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.