Ladder, Combo Step/Extension, 8' Step or 13' Ext., Louisville LadderLadder, Combo Step/Extension, 8' Step or 13' Ext., Louisville Ladder
- Hinging Mechanism.-exclusive guide lock brackets form solid spreader braces when the unit is in the stepladder position and slide guides when extended. Extra heavy duty plated steel.
- Standard Pole Grip.- Web pole grip to hold top of ladder against poles, pipes or corners. Made of flexible high strength nylon webbings with a 5” section of corrugated rubber tread.
- Utility-Style Safety Shoes.- Heavy aluminum castings with thick wrap-around rubber tread on lower end of both sections. Used by utilities for solid footing at differing angles. Replaceable.
- Rung Lock.- Heavy duty aluminum rung cradle for easy set-up in extended position. 11-1/2” wide rung support spreads the load over entire width of rung.
- Double-Rivet Step Construction.- Each step secured with six large headed semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets.
- Standard Package Quantity: 1ea
* See attached PDF for product information, product ordering, and product specifications.